Friday, December 9, 2011

New Video: U-Killersaurus Review

This week's review is on the kaiju: "U-Killersaurus."

What with him being given such constantly praise, as both a monster and a toy, I decide to give the review the gimmick treatment. Something I only give a handful of some of the my reviews to make them look more entertaining and funny rather than usual reviews which, yes are informative but still bland. With this monster I decided to give him a more "appropriate" entrance to match his first appearance in the film he appears in.

My only actually grip with this review (which I blame on Pinnacle Studio 12) is for the lousy focus of the where the monster's entry into Earth's Atmosphere is. It was intended to be my room but as you can see it came out incredibly fuzzy. Apart from that tiny issue, much like the rest of my special "gimmick" reviews, I'm proud of how this came out. Even for such a geeky hobby, at least I'm trying to make it look a little more interesting.

Review URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdXzySF_jzk

No comments:

Post a Comment